* Business Address
Do you have a proposed budget for your website
List any critical schedule dates or deadlines such as when do you need the work completed?
Your Project Details Please outline your project description with an emphasis on your expectations of what you would like to achieve. Could you also outline reasons for changing your current website.
Your Objectives What’s the purpose of your site? In other words, when it's working well what specific outcomes will occur?
What do you want the main message to be presented or conveyed to your target audience?
For some ideas and examples your web site goals could be to: Establish a web presence, increase marketing and product branding Increase sales etc.
How do you envisage creating traffic of visitors to your new web site?
How do you envisage your site achieving the above objectives?
If Yes, have you considered ideas for keywords that you believe your prospects might use? Please list here or alternatively we can do this for you as part of our content development.
2. Your Target Audience Characteristics
Please describe your target audience for your proposed website.
If you answered 'Other' please elaborate.
3. Your Website Structure
How many pages within your web site would you like to develop with content?
How much content would you like to include on each page of your web site?
4. Your Design Preferences
5. Website images and Media
If 'Yes' please give details
If 'Yes' please give details.
6. Your Website's Keywords and Description
10 - 20 keywords in order of priority that describe your business.
* While Meta data keywords no longer have any real weighting for web site visibility, they are however still used a reference to the keywords that are used in your web site content. The keywords that you provide here can be researched further for Search Engine Optimisation on your various web site pages. These keywords can be discussed at a later time for further research and optimisation. Meta data keywords are also a requirement for WAI accessibility validation as per W3C standards.
These words can be embedded into the Meta Data code and into your web page content to assist search engines to categorise your site. The keywords used can be single words or phase words which user could be using to find your site on the web.
7. Your Business Description
How would you define your site in no more than 25 words?
8. By submitting the above details in this e-form, I declare that the information I have provided is true and correct. You confirm that all your content is free from copyright with permission from the owner for use in your web site.