What’s included in this Program
· Introduction to the digital landscape and what it means for leaders.
· Changing behaviours – ‘the Super powered’ consumer and where digital technologies fit in along the ‘customer journey’.
· Reviewing your digital footprint and your digital IQ.
· Exploring your why, your purpose and what that means for digital communications.
· Understanding your role in the context of organisational activity.
· Getting clarity on messaging and personal brand values.
· Understanding key social media channels: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Youtube.
· Practical examples of how social media is used for leadership communications.
· How listening and monitoring via social media aids better business decisions.
· Selecting and developing your personal platforms: Social media account set up and structure, intranets, blogs.
· Do’s and don’ts of digital communication and how it differs platform to platform.
· How to manage conflict on digital channels.
· How to build positive connections on digital channels.
· Content strategy: You are what you share. The practicalities of content curation and development. Tips for communicating effectively online.
· Getting started: The practicalities of implementation, resources: time, competence, team.
· Measuring what matters – KPI setting and monitoring impact and performance.
· Development of your 30 / 60 and 90 day action plan.
· Accountability check-in planning